Preorder available now!
The Ascension Reverb contains three modes: Hall, Shimmer, and Tremolo Reverb. It also has the added capability to layer in an ambient pad under the guitar signal to enrich the sound and smooth live performance song transitions via the on-board roller knob.
The pad layer can be independently processed using the FX loop for modulating the pad sound with a temolo, uni vibe, or even a volume pedal – or you can send the signal to the sound board to let your sound guy control the mix.
- Made in USA
- Switchcraft jacks
- takes standard 9v center-negative dc power (power supply not included)
- Soft relay-based switching
- Can independently switch on/off the pad and/or reverb as needed.
- Key selection for backing pad layer
- 2 sound options for pad layer
- Blue mode: string-based pad sound
- Red mode: pad-based pad sound
MODES of ASCENSION REVERB
Mode 1: Hall
- Height: Often referred to as ‘depth,’ controls feedback amount or length of reverb tails
- Ethos: High pass filter
Mode 2: Shimmer
- Height: Controls feedback and reverb time
- Ethos: Mixes in shimmer amount
Mode 3: Tremolo Reverb
- Height: Tremolo rate
- Ethos: Tremolo mix
MOST ASKED QUESTIONS
It will only have 2 banks. As for the future, anything is possible.
Yes, the fx loop is for pad only so you can run the send to the back of the house and have them manage the volume fades of the pad. The reverberated guitar signal will still flow to your amp without the pad.
Stay tuned for a killer answer on this one and possibly a video.
At this time we will not have presets.