We are excited to announce the pre-order for the Ascension Reverb! Between now and December 15th, save 10% off the normal price. As this is a pre-order, this purchase will be reserving a unit from our first manufacturing run. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.
The Ascension Reverb contains three modes: Hall, Shimmer, and Tremolo Reverb. It also has the added capability to layer in an ambient pad under the guitar signal to enrich the sound and smooth live performance song transitions via the on-board roller knob.
The pad layer can be independently processed using the FX loop for modulating the pad sound with a temolo, uni vibe, or even a volume pedal – or you can send the signal to the sound board to let your sound guy control the mix.
- Made in USA
- Switchcraft jacks
- takes standard 9v center-negative dc power (power supply not included)
- Soft relay-based switching
- Can independently switch on/off the pad and/or reverb as needed.
- Key selection for backing pad layer
- 2 sound options for pad layer
- Blue mode: string-based pad sound
- Red mode: pad-based pad sound